Emergency Pet Care in Buffalo Grove, IL
Our animal hospital is equipped to handle a variety of emergency situations your pet may encounter. We aim to never turn anyone away and will work your pet into our schedule as soon as we can. However, once our doors close, we refer our patients out to 24/7 hospitals for emergency pet care.
Our hours are:
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
After-Hours Emergency Care
For after-hours care, we refer our patients to trusted emergency hospitals who are available 24/7. Contact them after-hours for your emergency pet care needs.
Knowing When to Seek Emergency Care
Pet emergencies come in many forms. Knowing what to look for can give your pet a head start on receiving the urgent care it needs. Pay attention to these signs, and bring your pet in to see us or take it to one of our emergency referral hospitals right away:
- Difficulty breathing (heaving or choking)
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in vomit, stool, or urine
- Eye injuries
- Suspected broken bones or fractures
- Lacerations from traumatic injury
- Disorientation, stumbling, unable to walk straight
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
If you are uncertain about your pet’s health, please call us at 847-394-1128 and we'll instruct you on what to do.