Our Community Involvement
We’re in the business of providing the best veterinary experience possible. However, in order for us to be successful, our community needs to thrive, too. As members of the Buffalo Grove community, we strive to bolster the people and businesses here. In doing so, we hope to create a more enriching experience for people and their pets. To showcase our community commitment, we are active members of several business and veterinary organizations.
Membership to the Buffalo Grove Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
Did you know we’re members of the Chamber of Commerce? Membership brings credibility to our practice, creates a positive perception among consumers and other business owners, and increases visibility in the community. Yet it does so much more, too. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, we demonstrate a commitment to the community as a whole. We’re able to support other businesses and play a role in strengthening the local economy which helps the entire community thrive.
Being Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
In addition to our Chamber of Commerce membership, we’re also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. This accreditation showcases our integrity and responsibility as a business in a number of ways including:
- We build and maintain trust with the people and institutions of the community.
- Advertisements portray the business and its services honestly.
- We represent our products and services truthfully with appropriate labeling and descriptions.
- All aspects of the business including its nature, location, ownership and all policies, guarantees, and procedures are openly available and communicated transparently.
- Our team aims to resolve any customer disputes with integrity, professionalism, and in good faith.
- We safeguard and protect the privacy of our clients.
As a BBB-Accredited Business, you know that we do business fairly and aim to always be transparent and honest with our clients.
Membership to CVMA, AVMA, & WVMA
We're also members of the Chicago Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the Wisconsin Veterinary Medicinal Association (WVMA). Through these memberships, we commit ourselves to provide our clients with the latest in veterinary medicine. These organizations strongly support veterinarians in the Chicagoland area and the entire nation and help us stay on top of industry trends. They also give us opportunities to volunteer our talents to pets in need. Additionally, both organizations help us build lasting partnerships with clients by recommending and providing useful client service tools.
Everything we do boils down to helping you and your pet live your best lives together. Ask us for more information about each organization at your next visit!